Friday, February 14, 2014

Hello :D

Hello fellow reader,
Thank you so much for coming to my page and looking at all my photos. I love taking pictures of people and editing them. Im a senior in high school and going to Grand Rapids Community Collage for Culinary. I know some of you are like "If you like photography then why are you going to collage for Culinary??" Well you see there is not a high demand for photographers :( so im making photography my hobby instead and one day make a living off of it. For now I will be going to collage for cooking.
IF you want, you dont have to but you can follow my Instagram at MissyRaePadron and my twitter @MissyRaePadron it would make my day if I could get some of your comments for a next picture to put up or anything I should change.

Love&Rockets
Missy Padron

No comments:

Post a Comment